For Direct Contact with Mr. Boothe throughout the world,
Call: (817) 793-1484
Appraisal Services and Environmental reports
Boothe and Associates Inc. has completed appraisal and environmental work for:
- Several Counties
- Cities and municipalities
- Federal Prison Projects, Federal Military Bases, Nuclear Waste Sites
- 60+ banks
- over 600 investors, corporations, and businesses
- over 2,800 individual clients
- Universities (University of Texas and others)
Boothe and Associates has people approved by HUD for GNMA and other government agency appraisals.
Environmental Expertise now includes:
- Phase I, 2 and 3 Environmental Reports
- Mold inspections and remediation
- NEPA COMPLIANT ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT REPORTS
- Electromagnetic field level assessment
- Broad range of environmental consulting and planning for corporations, cities and nations
- Work in India, Nepal, Cambodia, Romania
Types of appraisal expertise
- Commercial properties
- Warehouses and Industrial property
- Apartments, multi family housing of all kinds
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Office Buildings (Ben Boothe and Associates Inc. has one of the largest data bases of hospital sales in the United States)
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Convenience Stores, Car Washes, Fast Food Restaurants
- Federal Buildings, Government Buildings, Military Defence Properties, Universities
- New Real Estate Developments
- All types of Commercial Buildings
- Residential developments and single family residential appraisals
- Golf Courses and Country Clubs
- Airports, hangers, boat storage, and marinas
- Commercial and Agricultural land
- Grain elevators/storage facilities
- Limited Partnerships, ESOPs and Business
- Clients who need special expertise and valuation of gifts to partnerships, ESOPs and business or estate valuables should know that Ben Boothe ran a bank trust department for many years and has extensive experience in these complex areas.
- Equipment Valuation
- Environmental consulting and Remediation
- International Valuation Consulting
We provide prompt service
In many cases we can promise a 7-day completion time for small to mid size commercial and retail properties, and a 3-day completion time for residential work. Environmental Phase I reports are completed in 7 days, and Phase 2 reports in 14-20 days (because of lab time requirements).
In appraisals the firm assigns the most qualified person to each job in various states. We have appraised in numerous states for many clients. Some in other nations.
IF YOU WANT A CERTIFIED APPRAISAL UNDER FIRREA WE OFTEN USE HIGHLY QUALIFIED LOCAL APPRAISERS IF THEY ARE OF EXCELLENCE AND CAN PROVIDE IN ALMOST EVERY STATE AND WILL DO IT FOR LESS COST AND FASTER THAN ANYONE.
IF YOU WANT AN OTHER VALUATION WE CAN DO EVEN FASTER AND LESS COST TO YOU.
IF WE DO BOTH APPRAISAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL WE WILL DISCOUNT THE PRICE OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL PHASE ONE REPORT 30%. CAll (800) 379-8048
Engagement Letter For Valuation / Consulting Services
This area of our web site helps clients to fill the Engagement letter. Please, follow this step-by-step instruction:
- Fill the following form, correctly.
- Click on the Print Button.
- Print the Engagement Letter.
- Read the contract term, carefully.
- If you accept the term, sign the ENGAGEMENT LETTER.
- Do not forget to write down your TAXPAYER ID NUMBER / SSN NUMBER and DRIVER'S LICENSE / STATE ID.
- Fax the ENGAGEMENT LETTER to 1 888-628-1561
Real Estate Experience
Mr. Boothe has had decades of experience in real estate. As a banker, a lender, a developer, and also in areas of valuation and appraisals. His contacts are substantial throughout the nation and in Washington DC. Three decades of work in multiple levels of real estate.
BBAR Inc is a commercial appraisal and valuation company. We work with and often bring in associates such as professional engineers, property experts, environmental specialists, treatment experts in Corona and other viral sterilizations of buildings, we often use and bring in local experts on local real estate valuations (if they are relevant to the job at hand and desired by our clients). The appraisers or other assistants/associates we select vary in accordance with their experience and knowledge of the specific project.
We have specialized experience in hospitals, prisons, nursing homes, commercial office buildings, retail malls and stores, farms, ranches, industrial projects, RV and mobile home parks, Apartment complexes and condos, and a host of pre-development projects and planning.
We also have some international experience through our work with international agencies.
Legal expert witness
We have served as an expert witness in numerous courts, trials, mediations, and disputes. To date, nearly every client we have represented has had a favorable judgment, or settlement, we believe due partially to our preparation and presentation.
Ben Boothe's background - trained on Wall Street, bank president, business owner, investor, developer, and business consultant - creates both credibility and expertise in the areas of banking, standard business practices, loans, other valuation services, valuation of assets, and any matter relating to money or financial issues.
Gary Steffen, Attorney... McLean and Sanders Law Firm
"Your performance when giving your deposition testimony gave my clients the leverage they needed to negotiate a settlement on favorable terms. I appreciate your work and will call on you again."
Dwayne Hoover, Attorney... Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff and Miller, L.L.P.
"I am pleased to recommend Ben Boothe as an expert witness. He served as an expert witness at trial and performed very admirably. He was prompt, knowledgeable, conscientious, and at the same time very reasonable on fees."
Randall Lindley, Attorney... Caolo, Meier and Jones L.L.P.
"Mr.Boothe's testimony was instrumental in the presentation of my client's case to the Court. I highly recommend Mr.Boothe due to his understanding of business practices and the obvious integrity he displays on the stand."